Sennheiser e 865 and e 865-s Only $99.95
Huge Savings Now Until The End of February*
Now through the end of February 2018 Sennheiser is celebrating the 20th anniversary of their evolution line microphones by passing on tremendous savings for several of their more popular e series microphones.
*This promotion Ends, Wednesday, February 28, 2018.
The e 865 represents the first condenser microphone in the acclaimed evolution series. A live performance, lead vocal microphone, the e 865 easily cuts through high on-stage levels by virtue of its detailed and natural 40 Hz – 20 kHz reproduction and superb transient response.
(Also available with a switch: e 865 S)
- Steel inlet basket
- Superb transient response
- Handles high levels of sound
- Rugged robust all-metal housing
- 10 years warranty
- On/Off Switch (e 865-s)
- Ø 47 x 193 mm
- XLR-3 Connector
- 40 – 20000 Hz Frequency response (Microphone)
- Sensitivity in free field no load (1kHz) 3 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance 200 Ω Min. terminating impedance 1000 Ω
- Phantom powering 12 – 48 V
- Max. Sound pressure level (active) 150 dB
- Weight w/o cable 311 g