WORKING FOR S&L
Our talented team provides integrated audio, video, lighting, and control system solutions for business, government, education, healthcare, worship, and live productions.
Our mission is to radically improve the way organizations communicate. We love what we do.
S&L Integrated is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Medical and Maternity Leave
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Service Awards
- Company Sponsored Activities
- Recognition Awards
JOIN OUR TEAM
We have a strong culture with a dedicated five-person Leadership Team, and a fully engaged group of about two dozen others who work together to be the most creative, strategic integrator of innovative communication solutions.
Do you have a plan for your success in your current job? We do. Each of us has a “mini-business plan” for our individual success. We call these employee strategic plans or an “SP.” Your strategic plan includes:
- Clear, measurable goals so your role and performance standards are simple.
- Written expectations of what you expect from your manager, and they expect of you.
- Specific new skills and technologies you will learn through 2017 and plans through 2019
- No assumptions or surprises – you can pursue the career of your dreams
We are in growth mode. If you like to solve problems, are excellent at follow-up, and have a proven track record of delivering results, then contact us immediately. We are hiring NOW.
We offer you
- A strong company culture that helps you grow
- A team environment where your strengths are valued
- The tools to succeed
- Training to help you develop your career
- 16 Years becoming one of the leading audio, video, and lighting integrators in America
- Proven systems and processes balanced with resources to achieve results
- Compensation and benefits that reward your individual and team contribution
We are looking for a self-starter who likes to take responsibility. Here is a quick overview of how you will be contributing to our mutual success.
The Sales Representative will be part of the sales team providing integrated audio, video and lighting solutions to customers. The sales rep. must meet or exceed annual sales goals, develop the scope of work, line drawings and quotations for a variety of projects and will work closely with the Pre-Sales Engineers on projects.
The Rental Technician will setup and operate, when needed, audio, video, and lighting integrated systems in commercial venues, houses of worship, governmental buildings and businesses throughout the country while working as a productive team member to meet established project design and deadlines.
The Technician installs integrated audio, video, and lighting systems in commercial venues, church facilities, educational institutions, government buildings and businesses throughout the country while working as a productive team member to meet established project design guidelines and deadlines.