AV Innovators Need Sales Leader
We are looking for Account Executive
Do you love the beauty of integrated audio, video, lighting, and control systems? Is it fun for you to use and/or design this technology to inspire people, make them laugh, or touch their hearts?
This is what we do at S&L Integrated. We are recognized throughout the Southeastern United States for the improving the way organizations communicate. Our talented team provides integrated audio, video, lighting, and control system solutions for business, government, education, healthcare, worship, and live productions.
What about you?
We need another proven performer who is a great team player to join our organization as an Account Executive in our Thomasville, Georgia office; or remotely working from your home in the Southeast. This is a full-time opportunity As an S&L Account Executive, you get to:
- Initiate contact with organizations who need to better engage their audience(s)
- Be involved in idea generation, solution design, and impact analysis
- Manage Clients relationships from introduction into the future
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Do you have a plan for your success in your current job? We do.
Each of us has a mini-business plan for our individual success, called a strategic plan. Your strategic plan includes:
- Clear, measurable goals so your role and performance standards are clear.
- Written expectations of what you expect from your manager, and he expects of you.
- Specific new skills and technologies you will learn through 2018 and plans through 2020
- No assumptions or surprises – you can pursue the career of your dreams
We are in growth mode. If you like to solve problems, are excellent at follow-up, and have a proven track record of delivering results, then contact us immediately. We are hiring NOW.
We Offer You
- A strong company culture that helps you grow
- A team environment where your strengths are valued
- The tools to succeed
- Training to help you develop in your career
- 16 Years becoming one of the leading audio, video, and lighting integrators in America
- Proven systems and processes balanced with resources to achieve results
- Compensation and benefits that reward your individual and team contribution
We are looking for a self-starter who likes to take responsibility. Here is a quick overview of how you will be contributing to our mutual success:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Be a competent sales consultant serving each Client to help them meet their communication objectives through superior integration of audio, video, and lighting.
- Never sell anyone something they do not need, or at an excessive profit margin.
- Develop new accounts, generate sales quotes, and handle inquiries to help service Clients and grow our business.
- Actively engage with other team members regularly to provide complete Client solutions.
- Provide complete solutions by asking questions to identify additional points of pain or areas of potential cost savings.
- Thoroughly identify each prospect’s current environment, needs, expectations, budget, and priorities.
- Promptly respond to prospect and Client inquiries with solutions.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and conservatively manage prospect expectations.
- Achieve and maintain a positive rapport with prospects and give them the best possible service.
- Travel, as necessary, to cover sales responsibilities in neighboring states.
- Establish professional relationships with manufacturer sales and sales engineering personnel.
- Maintain information on your Clients and activities in ConnectWise.
- Continuously expand your in-depth knowledge of our services, product offerings, and best practices.
- Stay abreast of new A/V/L equipment, gear and accessories and industry trends.
- Research new products to remain current on technology solutions.
- Actively participate in applicable Company-sponsored training activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
- Uses Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint effectively
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
Other Skills & Abilities
- Proactive and tenacious
- Can work independently or as part of a team
- Good with details
- Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Good verbal and written English
- 2-5 years selling in a solution based environment, or you have a natural ability to extend your sales skills into that type of role
- General knowledge of audio-visual-lighting/theater and building security technology
Valued Qualifications (not required)
- Working knowledge of and experience with ConnectWise PSA
- Industry certifications (CTS, CTS-D, CTS-I, RCDD, LEED)
If you believe you are a match, then email us the information below. We are hiring immediately.
APPLY NOW: Please email the following to email@example.com. Make the subject line of your email: S&L Account Executive Job Opportunity
- Write me an email that introduces yourself.
- Explain the three attributes of your dream career.
- Confirm your compensation requirements (Yes, this is a legal question and your answer is kept confidential.)
- Copy of your resume
Do NOT respond if you do not meet the minimum requirements above. We thank you in advance for your understanding and look forward to hearing from you!