AV Innovator Needs Executive Assistant
We Are Currently Looking to Add an Executive Assistant to Our Team.
Our talented team provides integrated audio, video, lighting, and control system solutions for business, government, education, healthcare, worship, and live productions.
Our mission is to radically improve the way organizations communicate. We love what we do.
Join our team. We have a strong culture with a dedicated five-person Leadership Team, and a fully engaged group of about two dozen others who work together to be the most creative, strategic integrator of innovative communication solutions. Do you have a plan for your success in your current job? We do. Each of us has a “mini-business plan” for our individual success.
Strategic plans include:
- Clear, measurable goals so your role and performance standards are simple.
- Written expectations of what you expect from your manager, and they expect of you.
- Specific new skills and technologies you will learn through 2017 and plans through 2019
- No assumptions or surprises – you can pursue the career of your dreams
This is a full-time position working at our Thomasville, Georgia headquarters. Telecommuting is not an option. We are in growth mode. If you like to solve problems, are excellent at follow-up, and have a proven track record of delivering results, then contact us immediately. We are hiring NOW.
We offer you:
- A strong company culture that helps you grow
- A team environment where your strengths are valued
- The tools to succeed
- Training to help you develop your career
- 16 Years becoming one of the leading audio, video, and lighting integrators in America
- Proven systems and processes balanced with resources to achieve results
- Compensation and benefits that reward your individual and team contribution
- We are looking for a self-starter who likes to take responsibility. Here is a quick overview of how you will be contributing to our mutual success.
The Executive Assistant will support the management team with daily activities including bookkeeping, managing and maintaining company files and records, the CEO’s calendar and arrangements and other administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Accounting Assistant duties
- Make follow-up calls to customers on receivables list
- Maintain credit card purchase list for office card and tech cards. Check credit card purchase list for all other cards and submit to accountant
- Assist with Jobs in Process schedule each quarter
- Be the primary person responsible for submitting spiffs for salespeople
- Fill out dealer applications
- Go to post office
- Assist with vendor bill entry
Duties To Support CEO
- Oversee and manage his calendar
- Help him update ConnectWise with information on people with whom he interacts
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms for CEO
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Book his travel arrangements
- Get paperwork signed by others for him, or for him by others
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
General Office Assistant Duties
- Answer and direct phone calls for entire office
- Provide general support to visitors
- Maintains supply levels for office supplies
- Orders expendables for kitchen (coffee, snacks, etc.)
- Professional Development
- Actively participate in applicable company-sponsored training activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Human Resources, Management, or related field preferred.
- Uses Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint effectively
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
Other Skills & Abilities
- Can work independently or as part of a team
- Good with details
- Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Good verbal and written English
- 1 year as an executive assistant
- Customer service or general office experience
Valued Qualifications (not required)
- Working knowledge of and experience with ConnectWise PSA
- Working knowledge of and experience with Quickbooks
If you believe you are a match, then email us the information below. We are hiring immediately.
DO NOT respond if you don’t meet the minimum requirements. Thank you in advance for your understanding and look forward to hearing from you!
Please email the following information to email@example.com.
Make the subject line of your email: Let me show you how I can contribute as an EA.
- Write me an email that introduces yourself.
- Explain the three attributes of your dream career.
- Confirm your compensation requirements (Yes, this is a legal question and your answer is kept confidential.)
- Copy of your resume
Drug and Alcohol Policy
In accordance with Georgia laws, S&L Integrated Systems maintains a drug-free workplace. It is our policy to maintain an environment that is free from controlled substances and/or the presence and use of alcohol. The Company has a Substance Abuse Policy that defines our stance on the sale, purchase or use of illegal drugs and alcohol. This policy includes our procedure for testing and remedial action if an employee is found to be in violation of the policy. The Substance Abuse Policy applies to employees, applicants, independent contractors, visitors, and vendors. All employees are required to sign a separate statement acknowledging their understanding of this policy and consent for testing prior to employment.